Become a Franchisee
FixOurCity needs franchisees (a.k.a. volunteers) to act as moderators for each major locality or ward/division within a city. The roles and responsibilities of the franchisee are as follows.
- Act as modertors for problems in the locality, including removing unsuitable/offensive problems.
- Work with respective Ward member and Zonal officer to resolve top problems in the locality.
- Encourage other citizens to actively participate in local governance.
- Update Ward member and Zonal officer details regularly (typically, once-in-every-six-months will be sufficient).
- Provide regular feedback to the FixOurCity team on improving existing features and proposing new ones.
If you are not daunted by the above list and want to become a franchisee, accept our congratulations for being a local civic-champion. Next, please contact us with 'Interested in Franchise' subject and we'll get in-touch with you within next 24-48 hours.